Sunday, April 6, 2014

Wilson and Haberlein Wedding

Angela and Aaron were married fall 2013 on a chilly, rain-on-and-off, September afternoon.  However, the rain stopped just in time for the bride to make her entrance!  I admired their ceremony immensely because of the way they incorporated Christ.  They braided a strand of three cords and laced them around their wrists as they held hands.  It was a beautiful representation of Biblical marriage.  
We were able to snap a few photos of the couple by a quiet lake and by their "Wilson" cabin ;).  They were an easy couple to work with.  Especially since they couldn't contain their love for each other. :)   Their family and friends made a fun crowd (especially since a few of their guests were my friends and relatives.) ;) 
I was thankful to capture your special day, Mr. and Mrs. Wilson.  I hope you two are enjoying married life and have many, many years ahead of you!



































No comments:

Post a Comment