Sunday, May 22, 2011

Surprise Proposal!

When Devon called and asked if I wanted to take photos of his surprise proposal to Annette, well I couldn't resist! It was a warm May evening at Good Harbor Beach. The warm air combined with the cool lake created a hazy fog along the water's edge. And if you are a Leelanau resident you may know what comes next. Gnats. Lots of them. None the less the show went on. In fact, it went off with out a hitch and we all enjoyed a nice fire and a beautiful sunset after the fog had cleared. (Aaron and I hid up on the dunes, among the grass, as the fog blanketed us from sight. This made some of the pictures a bit cloudy, but still easy to see Annette's excitement!)


Congrats Annette and Devon! What a joy it was to capture this moment! Thank you for thinking of me! ;0)































4 comments: