Located in Traverse City, Michigan.
alissa@spinniken.com
Please contact me about pricing.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
The West Coast
We made a trip out to British Columbia, Canada and Seattle, Washington. Mainly to attend our friend's wedding, but also to sight see. We are accompanied by a few friends and their adorable son, Jaxson. The wedding went wonderfully. They make a heaven sent couple. The views were also spectacular. :)
Alissa, they were all very good as usual. I really like the landscape one, third one down. I also loved the last 4. The wedding pics were good too....black and white goes well with them. The colors in the last 4 are really crisp and clean, which is also good. Nice use of lighting and space :) A++
Alissa, they were all very good as usual. I really like the landscape one, third one down. I also loved the last 4. The wedding pics were good too....black and white goes well with them. The colors in the last 4 are really crisp and clean, which is also good. Nice use of lighting and space :) A++
ReplyDelete